We have interest from a Keller Williams agent who has 2 buyers that saw the property last week. I am waiting to see if they will send us an offer. I gave him a deadline of 7pm tonight. One of the potential buyers is a renter in the complex and ready to buy.
Property still not relisted. Originally listed 11/25, pulled 1/8 for higher comps to close, then 2 months waiting for Realtor financing, which fell through 3 weeks ago. See link below.http://bit.ly/1RVqq0Dhttp://bit.ly/1N5On0N
– My realtor attempted to purchase the property along with a family member but they did not qualify for private financing
– We will be back on the MLS in the next couple days at a listing price of $549K.
– Currently waiting to see if my realtor lender qualifies them for purchase through a private loan – If we dont have an answer by friday we will be back on the market by the weekend
– New projected listing price will be in the $559-$589K range as comps have gone up significantly
– The property was off the market for 2.5 weeks to allow higher pending comps to close.
– My Realtor’s cousin will be submitting an official offer this week and offering a quick close. I will evaluate the offer and its favorable we will accept and move to escrow. Otherwise the property will be back on the market at a higher price point than originally listed price of $530K.
– The property has been off the market 2 weeks to allow higher pending comps to close.
– One pending closed at $545K and the 2nd is expected to close on Friday in the $549k range.
– We do have an offer coming in this afternoon from another Realtor my current Broker knows.
– We received to offers at $520K and $535K the last 2 weeks. I had both offers cross qualified with my preferred lender (Prospect Mortgage) and discovered that the $535K offer was not very strong due to the buyers financials. The $520K was stronger but $520K was the max they could go up on their offer.
– My Realtor recommended that we take the list of the market for a week to allow 2 other similar condos in the community to close. As of today 1 closed at $545K and the other is still pending and expected to close at $549K.
– Once the 2nd property closes we will re-list the property at $549K since we will have 2 additional recent comps
We received 2 offers over the weekend. First offer is at $529k and the other $535k. Both are in process of getting pre-qualified with our preferred lender. If both pass then we will send them a multiple counter offer.
– We currently have an offer in at $520,000 and we will be countering today at $535,000 – Activity on this property has been good since we hit the market but offers that did come in were on the lower end of my range
– Property is still on the market.
– Activity has picked up significantly the last week and its been shown 8 times since last tuesday
– Feedback on finishes and remodel has been good thus fur
– No pushback on pricing
– We are continuing to market the property
– Property is on the market and we are getting a lot of showings with activity picking up now that the Thanksgiving break is over.
– We are listed on a range: $529K-$559K
– Final project pics can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6c25pk6wqgolgzg/AACrs1MrCP7HNj9a0Hulr4Wla?dl=0
– This project has been completed and will be on the market as soon as we get final pictures
– Stager is wrapping up final details and is expected to be finished by 2pm Weds.
– Photographer is scheduled to take pictures Weds at 3:30pm with a 24hr turn around for final pictures.
– The property will be on the MLS by Friday on a range from $530K-$560K
– Had the cabinet refinisher back in there this week. There were spots that didn’t take the cabinet staining very and had to be redone.
– Staging was put on standby until we are done with the refinishing of cabinets.. – Expect to be on the market next week once all final clean up is done.
– There are still a total of 2 comps active ranging between $535K-$549K and there are now 3 pending that were listed at $555K or higher.
Staging will be taking place this week and final details will be completed by the weekend. Comps still the $565-$585K range.
– Carpeting has been replaced and flooring refinishing to be finalized this week.
– Staging vendor has been found and will begin staging next weekend.
– There were a total of 3 comps active ranging between $535K-$549K and there are now 2 pending that were listed at $555Kor higher
– Carpeting company replacing carpeting in all stairs on Saturday.
– Electrical upgrades being made this Thursday (changes include: installing of new ceiling fans, dimmers, and installation of TV hook up above the fireplace)
– Staging quote has been accepted and planning to start next Thursday 9/30.
– There are a total of 3 comps active ranging between $535K-$549K and one pending that was listed at $555K
Date of Purchase